Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doubt

Did I do the right thing? Did I make the right choice? I know I'm not that good, but using the word disappointed..ya, I suppose I would use it on myself as well. Tensed for being expected high.

Time is real tight for me to do everythg so that shall mean I should be used to the place, to the environment, to the time zone, to the culture, in no time. And start with everythg right away. There is no time tolerance for me. Well, I guess I didn't really prepared my mind well enough before I came. I guess I'm a slow fast learner.

Always, there's some pains before I can actually gain..

1 comment:

Joy Easily said...

hey hey. hardly hear from you since you left your comfort land. just found out your blog. i cant give a good advise but after all, the last words really describe well. some pain before some gain. jia you ya :)

Post a Comment